For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. -1 Corinthians 3:11

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

guest feature.

In the spirit of Christmas... I just couldn't help but post again. And this time... to feature a special guest...
My mama! She is such a fantastic and creative woman! Not only has she been a big part of the decorating in our home... but she has done amazing things with their home.
(She has no idea that I am doing this.. so I hope she is okay with it haha)

Check out some of her Christmas decor from her home below...











AND MY FAVORITE...

She made these amazing stools for me and my sister for Christmas!!
I absolutely love it!!!

Thanks, Mama!


Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! 

Rejoice in the Lord this holiday season!



1 comment: