For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. -1 Corinthians 3:11

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

live 522 update.

What a blessing. It has been an exciting couple of weeks for the little side business, Live 522.  Truly amazing.
Thought I would share some pictures of some of the projects I have been working on that are being sold or have been sold in the booth. And WARNING... there are a LoT of pictures!

And P.S.  I promise the next post will include some projects from the house!! :)

Latest Picture of the Booth

Before

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER




BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


And the rest of these pictures, I do not have any before pictures of. I am pretty bad about that! ha







1 comment:

  1. Girl, AMAZING. I love some of the fabrics you used on the chairs.

    ReplyDelete